For bookings call Charmaine Ashmore on 079 389 1907
or book online:
- WEDNESDAY: 9h00 - 17h00
- THURSDAY: 9h00 - 17h00
- FRIDAY: 9h00 - 20h00
- SATURDAY: 9h00 - 17h00
- SUNDAY: 11h00 - 15h00
- 48 Hours advance notice is required for cancellations and rescheduling, if this is not adhered to, 50% of the treatment fee will be charged.
- Late arrival will be a result in a reduction of a treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Booking in advance is recommended.
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment(s) to change and complete a consultant form with your therapist.
- Ensure cellular/mobile phones are switched off.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Gratuities are not included in the treatment price it is your discretion to add a gratuity for treatment excellence.
- Belle Foi Spa at Pont de Val is not responsible for any theft, damage loss or misfortune that may occur.
- Please note the products bought at the Spa is non refundable.
- Please alert your therapist for the following contra-indications:
- High blood pressure or heart condition.
- Recent surgery Muscle or joint injury.
- Pregnancy, Epilepsy or diabetes.
- Vouchers: Are available for all the treatments offered, valid for three months from date of purchase, in the event that a recipient would not enjoy the treatment specified the voucher could be used for other treatments of the same value.
The highly professional and friendly BELLE FOI SPA team welcomes you to include a spa experience in your escape to Pont de Val. From couple's spa sessions in one of the treatment rooms followed by lunch and a river cruise, to having therapists treat your guests with mini-treatments at your wedding or function - Belle Foi offers it all. Belle Foi specializes in TheraVine treatments developed from the indigenous Pinotage cultivar grape seeds & grapevine leaves.