WANT TO WORK AT PONT DE VAL?
Hello, thanks for visiting this page. From time to time we have work opportunities whereby we look for new people to join our team. We are a young team constantly striving to do things better and work well together to deliver a top experience for our guests. We work hard at Pont de Val, this is no easy place to run, but it brings with it great reward. If you are simply looking for a job, please don't apply... as it is said, "Most people stop looking for work the moment they get a job." We only take on people passionate about delivering great service, who want to learn and grow and work through challenges they face. Pont de Val is an ever changing, growing business and we do not offer a comfortable 9am to 5pm place of work, our team is made up of people who WANT to work and get results together.
Date Job Posted: 12-Oct-2017
Location: Pont de Val Kitchen
Chef Shan-Marie McGann is looking for a Commis Chef to join her team
- Plan and execute food preparation and culinary activities
- Ensure menus are prepared to meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements
- Menus to be prepared within costing budget
- Ensure food orders leaves the kitchen within record time
- Report any broken equipment
- Ensure company policies and procedures is adhered to
- Rectify arising problems or complaints and report to Snr. Chef
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers
- Proven working experience as a Commis Chef
- Excellent record of good work ethics
- Ability to spot and report problems efficiently
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to keep calm under stressful situations
Reporting to: Executive Chef & Sous Chef & Chef de Partie
E-mail the relevant copy of certificates and CV to email@example.com
Assistant Spa Manager
Date Job Posted: 21-Sep-2017
Location: Pont de Val Belle Foi Spa
Belle Foi Spa at Pont de Val is seeking a Assistant Spa Manager.
- At least two years’ experience as a head therapist or assistant spa manager.
- Able to perform all treatments.
- Hospitality management experience beneficial.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Well presented.
- Good communication skills.
- Assistant Spa Manager with managing operations.
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards.
- Ensure client experience is proficient; including bookings, payments and consultation cards.
- Assist Spa Manager with managing spa team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development.
- Assistant Spa Manager with recruiting, managing, training and development of the team.
- Assist Manager in meeting revenue targets.
- Assist Spa Manager in meeting department annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement.
- Manage guest feedback effectively to ensure continuous service.
- Maintain standards on a daily basis.
- Liaise with other departments in Pont de Val Wedding and Wine Venue
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent, personalized service from all team members.
This position offers a generous salary per month. If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please send us your CV today! Good Luck…
E-mail the relevant copy of certificates and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRY YOUR LUCK...
The below are various areas of our business for which you can apply to work in, however it may be we currently don't need anyone there. However your CV just might WOW the manager of that department and win you an interview, so if you think you have what it takes then give it a shot: